Sunday, November 7, 2010

The star of the show...

In an earlier post I introduced you to a new addition to the car collection in this small parking lot we call a driveway. Another benefit to having an extra 'daily driver' on the books is that Ruby is now eligible for Collectors Plates. This type of registration is for a recreational vehicle only, so the owner must have another vehicle with fully registered in order to apply.

Well now let me tell you about what is in store for for our friend Ruby Red. We applied for Collectors Plates today! (Q) cleaned 'er up, I took the photos, filled the forms and sent them away! Now with any luck I will be accepted into the collectors club where I can enjoy a  ridiculously low cost of insurance, and those much-sought-after-by-seniors black and white collectors plates! Here are the photos I had to submit with my paperwork... 












Yes, flat tire included... I didn't notice until the photo shoot was almost over and lacked the gumption required to haul out the 'ole air compressor. I'll keep you posted on our application status!!

2 comments: