Monday, January 17, 2011

I want



I saw these and knew I wanted them right away. I can't tell you why, I think it's the colour... the pretty pretty colour. I also like how her socks show. It just feels comfortable looking at them! Also, can anyone solve the mystery of where the bows are on her laces... or knots I suppose? Probably tucked behind the tongue. Very inventive.


... Ok so while we are on the topic of footwear allow me to share some of my other loves from the same site...

(I originally posted just the boots above, then returned to my browsing and I want more, more, more!! -imagine the evil, manic laugh following that sentence.)



Ok, these i'm not sure I would actually wear. Not just because I would end up 6'5 but there is something about them that is a little to harajuku girl for me.... not that there is anything wrong with harajuku girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment