Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wedding Crafty-s, as promised!

Ok here we go. This is Wedzu. they say it all in the quote below..

"Wedzu is all about weddings. Especially indie, handmade, awesome weddings."


 This is great. Anything with a vintage camper is great. Vintage campers are my latest obsession. They're cute, don't judge.

 Bag Tag that no Newlywed can do without from C'est Superbe!

I think this is awesome. Can't wait to make something like this... and go on a honeymoon!!!  Wait... I'm just starting to realize this means we can't continue throwing crap into our communal black duffel bag and go on a trip. I definitely wouldn't want to put my name on that!! New vintage find to search for!

Carolina_grey_stripe_bt_model_2

Yes. I am going to try to make him wear a bowtie. Maybe I'll more power of persuasion if I make it myself?

woodland printable wedding invitation from 'i do' it yourself

These are interesting, I'm not sure if I would use them, but they sure caught my eye!

Carved Heart Initials (limited edition) from Signs by Andrea

This is good stuff... except it will be Q+H
That's not all folks, there's more to come where that came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment